St. Timothy’s loves to host weddings! Our church wedding coordinators work hard to help make your rehearsal and wedding service run smoothly resulting in a memorable experience for you.
• We are able to comfortably hold up to 200 wedding guests
• We are conveniently located near numerous reception venues such as Riverbanks Zoo, 701 Whaley, Senates End, Capital City Club, and the Palmetto Club. We are also located directly across the street from the Lace House and the Governor’s Mansion reception venues
• We are easily accessible from I-26, I-77, and I-20
• We have free parking on the weekends and are handicap accessible
• We will have a church team available to assist in helping make your rehearsal and wedding run smoothly
• We are lucky to have Columbia’s oldest continuous working pipe organ in addition to a grand piano (restrictions apply)
• We offer private rooms for the wedding party to use in preparation for the wedding
• You may have your own minister or utilize Rev. Henson if she is available
• We offer a listing of florists and photographers who are familiar with weddings at our church
• We have a beautiful garden for you to utilize for wedding photos, etc.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like a tour of St. Timothy’s Church. Also feel free to join us each Sunday at 10:00 a.m. for our weekly service. We always welcome new members.
You do not have to be a member of St. Timothy’s or even Episcopalian to make use of our facilities. You may have your own minister or utilize Rev. Henson if she is available. There are usage fees however and you can get more information about those by contacting us.
For more information call Rev. Henson at 803-765-1519 or send an email to email@example.com. Please don’t use the comment section for rental information. That is only handled on an individual basis by phone or email. Thank-you.