We are committed to:
- Worship as the foundation of our parish life
- Striving for justice and peace for all people and respecting the dignity of every human being
- Seeking to honor and encourage diversity, while respecting our Anglican heritage
- Supporting open dialogues that encourage new possibilities and problem solving
- Life-long learning and faith development
As a member of the surrounding community we offer our beautiful and historic church for weddings and funerals. For more information see our wedding page or contact Rev. Tula Henson at 803-765-1519.
St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church is located in the historic Arsenal Hill area on the northwest edge of downtown Columbia, SC, with easy access from I 126 and SC 277. Use this link to get driving directions from Mapquest.