St. Timothy’s is a welcoming and inclusive downtown church led by the Holy Spirit to serve God by offering ministries that engage us with our neighbors in the community and the world while sharing the Good News of God’s love in the world. The church or its two gardens are available at various times of the day, every day of the week, providing areas for prayer and meditation.
We are committed to:
- Worship as the foundation of our parish life
- Striving for justice and peace for all people and respecting the dignity of every human being
- Seeking to honor and encourage diversity, while respecting our Anglican heritage
- Supporting open dialogues that encourage new possibilities and problem solving
- Life-long learning and faith development
As a member of the surrounding community, we offer our beautiful and historic church for weddings. For more information see our wedding page or contact Rev. Tula Henson at 803-765-1519.